Sunday, April 17, 2011

How Mathematics Can Be Used in Real Life

You can download all the important posts as  PDF book "Unlocking the Secrets of Quantitative Thinking".

How to distinguish between pure math and applied math? How math can be applied to many different fields? How we can use math in real life? Why math looks so complicated? Where all those volumes of math come from? Can I revisit my math from primary and secondary school and finally understand what is it about? Can I learn math now? How I can teach my kids or students effectively primary and secondary school math?

I will be trying to answer these questions in the next several posts.

Here are more links you might like as well:

[ applied math, applied mathematics, axioms, math and real life, math education, math, mathematics, physics concepts, tutoring, calculus, school, education ]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment